2013年7月15日月曜日

Having Lived in 80s Dreams.. We were " Child of 80s "

When the sky is blue

I feel so blue

When the sky is high

I feel like I'm in underground

When the fragrance of spring arrive

I remember the days

When my mind was far from the reality..


I held onto the presence

With my feet on the ground

However, sometime the speed of the city

made me feel like

I was in another world


The sound of music in 80s

squeaking loudly next to my mind

That's where I lived

Far from the society (I was living in)

It was more real than in the realities outside (to me)


I hear the sound

The sound of 80s

The noise of the city

was far from my own reality inside

I went always out to the livehouses

Dance to the beat of my own (soul of the music)

To really feel that I was alive there...

There were friends of mine there

had a same soul of mine

I was not alone

Far from the reality in the society..


Who says we are odd ?

Who says we are against the people in manners ?

We were all living (in a reality)

The reality (they were hiding)hidden behind the curtain..


We were all real

Real child of the society

We were not against anything

We just wanted to be on our own


No mistakes

against the law

We did have so much fun

Going out in the middle of the night

but We didn't do anything wrong..

We just wanted to have fun

Just being ourselves

We were all living in 80s dreams..

We were all living in real 80s dreams

We were "child of 80s "

We were "real child of 80s"..

- We were all child of real 80s..-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿