2013年7月17日水曜日

Hearing the angelic voices..

Alice can hear the Angels' voice

since the day

She can remember


From her adolescent

From her childhood

She's been listening her "inner Angelic voices"


You hear the sound

Someone is whispering in the air

You feel the warmth of the cheek

Angelic soft cherry like cheeks in the air


and you scream into the air

" Who am I ? "  and " Who are you ? "

" Are you me ? or somebody else ? "


He created a friend of soul..

We were searching for real friends from our weeping souls..

and you caught me in the air

as if I was your real "imaginary" friend...


When you desperately needed someone else like me

You found me in the air

As if I was your real imaginary friend

Who's been through the same kind of "Soul"and time..

Traveling through " the same air " together

Within our souls

My friend..

Who has a same kind of soul of mine..

We are identical twins of soul..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿