*
I'm watching calmly in a deep water..
The water is deep
but I'm floating near the surface
under the water
The water is deep
but I'm floating near the surface
under the water
Then
pieces of flowers
fall on my "water bed"
I watch calmly in a deep water
near the surface..
as the scenery goes by
Scenery in me
The sight in the transparent light.
Watch
the sight
calmly under the clear water surface
It's freezing cold in the water
but I don't feel it any more
Like being in England
Under the water of stream..
- Just floating in the water under the surface.. -
*
I close my eyes in the crystal water
and I feel my tears
Even colder than the water
on my skin
floating
under the water
the crystal clear
in the transparent light coming from outside of the surface
the scenery slowly
Moving back
in front of me..
Scenery goes by
and I watch it calmly
in a deep water just under the surface..
- * Photo by Cristina Coral -
and I feel my tears
Even colder than the water
on my skin
floating
under the water
the crystal clear
in the transparent light coming from outside of the surface
the scenery slowly
Moving back
in front of me..
Scenery goes by
and I watch it calmly
in a deep water just under the surface..
- * Photo by Cristina Coral -


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿