I go down to the rabbit hole
You take my hand
We are in hand in hand..
We escaped from the reality
Your mother told me " No ! "
To see you again
and I went to talk to you
Back the door
You looked a little angry in silence
and gazing at me from your long forelock
I though you were still angry at me..
but you suddenly took my hand
and said to me
" Go and escape together !.."
So we ran, hand in hand..
Down to the rabbit hole..
Then you disappear
into the stream of darkness
into the air towards the black hole wall..
You faded away into the stream
Then I start to see the Vision
Scenery I used to saw
but they were all reversing in the air
at full speed..
Without control..
When I reached the bottom,
I was in a hospital's courtyard
All alone,
but somebody invited me to the " Tea Party " in the white courtyard..
"He" was there. "White Rabbit.."
Then I saw a "GOLDEN CAT"
grinning at me there...
And I said
" Please have your tea dear.."
and offered "a Cup of Tea"
but he couldn't drink
because he was the CAT
his weak Tongue could be burnt with the tea..
That's how I met "GOLD"
in that story..
*additional story for
" In My Wonderland "
"Down the rabbit hole ~hand in hand with my first boy friend~"
& "This is how I met GOLD in the courtyard.."
You take my hand
We are in hand in hand..
We escaped from the reality
Your mother told me " No ! "
To see you again
and I went to talk to you
Back the door
You looked a little angry in silence
and gazing at me from your long forelock
I though you were still angry at me..
but you suddenly took my hand
and said to me
" Go and escape together !.."
So we ran, hand in hand..
Down to the rabbit hole..
Then you disappear
into the stream of darkness
into the air towards the black hole wall..
You faded away into the stream
Then I start to see the Vision
Scenery I used to saw
but they were all reversing in the air
at full speed..
Without control..
When I reached the bottom,
I was in a hospital's courtyard
All alone,
but somebody invited me to the " Tea Party " in the white courtyard..
"He" was there. "White Rabbit.."
grinning at me there...
And I said
" Please have your tea dear.."
and offered "a Cup of Tea"
but he couldn't drink
because he was the CAT
his weak Tongue could be burnt with the tea..
That's how I met "GOLD"
in that story..
*additional story for
" In My Wonderland "
"Down the rabbit hole ~hand in hand with my first boy friend~"
& "This is how I met GOLD in the courtyard.."

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿