2013年7月14日日曜日

I've just started Facebook Page開設しました☆

こちらのブログ(*"In My Wonderland"や、"Les Voix d'autre cote de mirror","A Fairy Tale in a Dark Forest"も含む) をご覧の方の為に、Facebookページも開設しました。

この先一般公開にしていく予定もあるのですが、取りあえず最初はオトモダチ申請をして頂く形を取っています。

内容は、こちらのブログに関連した、私のインスピレーションや、日常でかるく感じたことや、会話的な部分を上げていく予定です。-あんまりブログとは関係ないことは書かないとは想いますが。。
(ま、こちらのブログも”フィクション”の部分とほんとのところが交差しているので、どこまでが”本当に本当か”はわからない部分でもありますが。)

なので、もっと”カジュアル・トーク”がしたい方にはこちらからアクセスして頂いて、
ポチと”トモダチになる+”を押していただけるとOKになっています。

よろしくお願いします。

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006338916969




Dear Readers,

I've just started my Facebook page related to this blog among the others I'm writing at the moment - such as "In My Wonderland","Les Voix d'autre cote de mirror","A Fairy Tale in a Dark Forest"-

At the moment, I open this page only for the people who send me a request to be my facebook friends - although I'm thinking of open it to the public in the near future..-

So anyone who are interested in my other casual talk or writing with my inspirations and daily feeling related to this blog, please join. )

You can access to my page with the address below;

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006338916969

I wait for you there ;) !

Aska, La Mer

- * You can also see some of the contents open to the public. -

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿