2013年7月16日火曜日

Each nail you whet.. Coming closer to my mind

I hear the sound of your clinging soul..

Every inch you make

Each nail you whet

I hear the " Sound "

Tangling me into the stream of your soul..


The "Echo" of the sound of  your soul

clinging to my eyes

reaching to my lips

clinging to my body

The lust you were longing to wish

I hear the sound

Every night..


I feel the sound of your desperate scream of your soul

Clinging to my mind..

You have been longing to belong to my body and soul..


I hear the sound of each nail you whet

Coming closer to me

Tangling me with the thorn inside of your soul

You get closer to me

With your nail inside of your heart


Coming closer to me

Every night when I close my eyes

I hear the nail of sound

Tangle me into the stream

to the thorn inside of your heart

in Which you've been longing for all your life..


Your desperate clinging sound of your soul

Echoing the sky..

You tangle me into the scream of your soul...

You've been searching for me for such a long time..

Whetting your nails..

Finally, you found me in the air..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿